Investigation and soil remediation
State of the art solutions from one the most experienced team of professionals in Spain and worldwide. Our ISO 17020 quality certificate as inspection entity verifies it.
EHS Techniques can provide our customers with experienced professionals in the field of contaminated soil and groundwater. Additionally, EHS Techniques count with a network of associated companies that allows us to increase our know-how in specific countries, serving our customers wherever they need it.
EHS Techniques has the 17020-accreditation (recognized by the Spanish National Accreditation Entity ENAC) for all the activities related with investigation, sampling of contaminated soil and groundwater, implementation of QRA (Quantitative Risk Analysis) and sampling of subsoil vapors. Likewise, it also has the key regional authorization to work throughout each region across Spain.
Our main services in this area are:
- Consultancy services on the installation of prevention, control and / or detection measures of incidents that may affect the subsoil.
- Cost estimates associated with future environmental liabilities, related with due diligences.
- Assessment on the environmental adverse effects on the subsoil after incidents in industrial sites.
- Investigation of soil, subsoil vapors and groundwater as part of corporate programs, preparation of Base Reports, response to specific requirements of the Administration, etc.
- Carrying out quantitative risk analyses, to conclude whether a remediation is necessary and define the target remediation values that should be achieved.
- Elaboration of conceptual and detailed Remediation Plans, as well as their implementation.
- Execution of remediation works using different techniques such as: ‘in-situ biodegradation, landfarming, air sparging, soil venting, in-situ oxidation/ reduction, bioslurping, excavation and removal to landfill, natural attenuation, etc.
- Advice to insurance companies in the valuation of the repair costs contracted with their clients.
- Supervision of work carried out by other companies, to ensure the obtaining of results.
- Supervision of soil quality during the dismantling of facilities.